Natalie, Angus, Lesley, Steve
Have your summer holiday plans been derailed? Are you in need of a serious health and fitness injection?! Gift yourself the reboot your body and soul has been craving and join the Sust! team in beautiful North Devon for our signature ‘Fit, Flow, Fuel’ long weekend break. Say goodbye to that post lock-down slump and reignite your mojo with beautiful hikes, group fitness and yoga classes, and a mouth-watering menu.
Buff up your hiking boots and prepare for a weekend of incredible coastal, moorland and riverside hikes straight off the venue doorstep. Enjoy some short, sharp fitness sessions taught by fitness extraordinaire Gemma Cooke, and balance the more strenuous physical exercise with gentle yoga and Pilates.
Revitalise your whole body with numerous wild swimming opportunities, and enjoy some restorative relaxation time.
In keeping with our food philosophy, our menu will celebrate local, organic, seasonal produce and you can expect to enjoy colourful summer salads, cleansing smoothies, and raw vegetable juices, in addition to highly nutritious traditional foods sourced from local farms such as eggs, cheese, wild fish and game. Vegetarians and vegans will not miss out and will be offered excellent and highly nutritious alternates.
Avoid those airport blues and the uncertainty of International travel in the current environment. Travel direct to Woodlands in your own private car, with free parking on site. Alternatively, if you wish to travel by train, take advantage of a complimentary shuttle to and from Barnstaple station.
INCLUDED IN YOUR HOLIDAY
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Woodlands Guesthouse
- 2 guided hikes along the SW Coast Path and Two Moors Way (long and short options available)
- Fully catered nutritious meals and packed lunches.
- Daily yoga and Pilates classes
- Cold Dipping in secret spots – waterfalls and beaches
- Parking on site or shuttle connection with Barnstaple station
Superior Room with en-suite luxury bathroom (3 rooms)
- Twin/double share: £695 per person
- Single occupancy: £1295
Standard Room with en-suite shower room (1 room)
- Double share: £595 per person
- Single occupancy: £1095
This retreat will comply with Covid-19 government guidelines. Guest numbers have been restricted to 4 couples or twins (maximum 8 guest capacity) Each couple or pair will have their own ensuite bathroom and shared accommodation cannot be offered to guests who do not know one another. All recommended hygiene procedures will be put in place to ensure guest safety.
EXAMPLE DAILY PROGRAMME
- 8-9am: Morning yoga/Pilates/movement class
- 9am-9.45: Waterfall dip
- 10.30: Breakfast
- 12-6pm: Hike (shorter option available) Packed lunch provided.
- 6.30-7.15pm: Yoga release and stretch
- 8pm: Dinner